Charleroi Airport Guide
- Full name: Brussels South Charleroi Airport
- Location: Brussels South Charleroi Airport is 28.5 miles (46km) from the city.
- Time: GMT +1 (GMT +2 from March to October).
- Contact: +32 71 251 211
- Transfer to the City:
There is access to Brussels from Charleroi Brussels South airport by car, train or shuttle coach. The highway network connects the airport to northern France and the Netherlands.
- Car rental: Rental companies include Avis, Europcar and Hertz.
There is a tourist help desk in the arrivals terminal. Other facilities include shops, bars and restaurants, first aid and baby/parent rooms, travel agent and Internet stands, a VIP lounge and a well equipped business centre. There is a bank, a bureaux de change and several ATMs. Facilities for the disabled are also good.
There are four parking options at Charleroi Airport: Express, Locked, Long-term, and Regular. The Regular lot, P1, has a daily limit of €14, while the Locked lot has a daily limit of €18.
- Departure tax: €3.49
- Website: www.charleroi-airport.com