Kids eat free
Kids Eat Free during school holidays
Simply grab yourself something tasty and the kids can eat FREE with an adult at selected restaurants during the qualifying dates. Terms and conditions apply.
- 24 October - 3 November 2019
- 5 December - 5 January 2020
- 13 February - 23 February 2020
The Perfectionists' Café (available all year)
Carluccio's (before security)
Gordon Ramsay Plane Food (available all year)
Terms and conditions
(unless indicated otherwise)
- Applicable dates:
- 24 October - 3 November 2019,
- 5 December - 5 January 2020,
- 3 February - 23 February 2020
- Perfectionists’ Café and Gordon Ramsay Plane Food available all year round.
- One free children’s meal with each adult main course purchased from the main menu.
- This offer does not apply to drinks, starters or desserts.
- Maximum of four free children’s meals.
- Children’s meal must be a regular sized option from the children’s menu.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer must be mentioned to the restaurant
- Subject to availability, no substitute available, no cash alternative.
- Management reserve the right to amend offer at any time.
- In the event a group reaches the maximum allowance of free children’s meals and would like to purchase additional children’s meals as a part of the same transaction, the group will not be charged for the least expensive children’s meals up to the maximum allowance.
- Participants in Kids Eat Free are not required to participate in any other offer to be able to redeem the Kids Eat Free offer.
- Age limits:
- Children 12 years or younger at La Salle, Huxleys, Oriel, Ca’puccino, Gordon Ramsay Plane Food and The Commission
- Children 11 years or younger at Wondertree
- Children 10 years or younger at The Perfectionists’ Café, The Prince of Wales and Carluccio’s.
- Minimum spend £9 (except The Commission, where the minimum is £10.95)
Collect points on airport shopping, parking, Heathrow Express and more ... then choose your reward.