Around the world with Mr. Adventure
Now updated with new destinations and 3D snow
Little Miss Explorer has hidden five special badges around the airport. Can you help Mr. Adventure find them?
Find and scan the badge pictures around the airport to see Mr. Adventure and Little Miss Explorer in 3D, and collect the badge.
(And if you've found them already, why not try looking for the Heathrow bears too?)
Download the app to play at Heathrow
Minimum system requirements Apple: iPhone 4 and iOS7. Android: Version 5 ("Lollipop").
How to play
For each digital badge you find, you can collect a real iron-on badge at the information desk, to take on your journey with you.
Need help? Ask any member of our team in purple. You’ll find them at the information desk, too!
Use the app to scan any map in the terminal and the badge locations will be revealed. There are five destinations to collect – London, Paris, Sydney, Rio and Rome – and some 3D 'snow' to enjoy, too.
Or you can download the maps here:
Not travelling through Heathrow?
Don't worry, you can still join in. Print out your own interactive bookmark at home and scan it using the app to see Mr. Adventure in 3D.
Terms and conditions
Thank you for deciding to use the Around the World with Mr. Adventure (the “App”). We are delighted that you are as curious as we are about the world around you!
The following sets out some of the main terms and conditions of use for the App, provided by Heathrow Airport Limited whose registered office is at Compass Centre, Nelson Road, Hounslow, TW6 2GW (company number 01991017) ("Heathrow").
"We", "our" and "us" are references to Heathrow. "You" and "your" are references to the passenger and/or person downloading and using the App.
It’s important that you read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) as they contain important information (and legal information) about the App and the way it should be used.
A few things you should know:
- This App is for persons of all ages; however, children under the age of 13 should obtain express consent from their parent or guardian to use the App.
- During gameplay, please be aware of your surroundings and play safely.
- Heathrow does not ask you to create an account, register or ask you for any personal details in order for you to download, access or use the App. No personal data is accessed or processed by Heathrow or the App.
- The App will require access to your camera in order for you to experience the App and play the game with Mr. Adventure.
- Heathrow does not have access to any images you take or create during your use of the App or on your phone, tablet or device.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits Heathrow’s liability due to our negligence, for death or personal injury; however, Heathrow is not responsible for any injury or damage caused to you or any of your property whilst using the App.
- Heathrow does not charge you for the App but please be aware that your phone or data carrier's normal rates and fees, such as data charges, will still apply.
By using or accessing the App you agree to the terms.