Reserve your VAT refund
Reserve your refund
Reserve your Refund service enables you the opportunity to pre book a VAT refund appointment before your flight home for only £15. Each appointment is for 30 minutes with the service available in all Heathrow terminals allowing you to claim your VAT refund at a time that suits you.
- Save time with no waiting to claim your refund
- Claim your refund in cash & receive a £20 Heathrow shopping voucher*
- Choose a time that’s convenient to you
- Personal 1-1 service
- Available in every terminal
Follow these simple steps to reserve your refund:
- When organising your trip, pre book your VAT refund collection appointment by using ‘Reserve your refund’
- When purchasing goods in the UK, request a tax refund form from the retailer – keep these along with your receipts.
- On arrival at Heathrow, make sure you claim your VAT refund before you check-in. You may be asked to present your goods, so make sure they're easily accessible.
Reserve your refund - £20 Heathrow shopping voucher Terms & Conditions
- Over 18’s only.
- 20 voucher can only be used on any spend of £50 or more at World Duty Free store in Heathrow Airport or when you collect your worlddutyfree.com Reserve & Collect order in store in the airport.
- Voucher only available to customers who claim a VAT refund in cash (in their home currency or pounds sterling) at their Reserve your Refund appointment at Heathrow Airport.
- Promoter is Travelex UK Limited, 4th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, N1 9AG (“Travelex”).
- Travelex reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any point in time without prior notice.
- Voucher must be presented in store when making a transaction in a World Duty Free store.
- Valid from 12th June 2018 to 31st March 2019.
- One voucher per person, per transaction and must be presented at time of purchase at World Duty Free.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of any tobacco products.
- Only available to departing passengers with a valid boarding card, Heathrow Airport staff not included.
- No cash alternative.
- Vouchers which have been photocopied, defaced or damaged in any way may not be accepted at World Duty Free’s discretion.
- Any products bought with a voucher cannot be refunded and may be exchanged for another product of the same value only.
- Neither Travelex nor World Duty Free accept responsibility if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement voucher will be provided in these circumstances.