Reserve your VAT refund
Reserve your refund
Reserve your Refund service enables you the opportunity to pre book a VAT refund appointment before your flight home for only £15. Each appointment is for 30 minutes with the service available in all Heathrow terminals allowing you to claim your VAT refund at a time that suits you.
- Save time with no waiting to claim your refund
- Claim your refund in cash & receive a £20 Heathrow shopping voucher*
- Choose a time that’s convenient to you
- Personal 1-1 service
- Available in every terminal
*When you claim your VAT refund in cash at Heathrow Airport, Terms & Conditions apply
Follow these simple steps to reserve your refund:
- When organising your trip, pre book your VAT refund collection appointment by using ‘Reserve your refund’
- When purchasing goods in the UK, request a tax refund form from the retailer – keep these along with your receipts.
- On arrival at Heathrow, make sure you claim your VAT refund before you check-in. You may be asked to present your goods, so make sure they're easily accessible.
Terms and conditions: Over 18’s only. £20 voucher can only be used on any spend of £50 or more at World Duty Free store in Heathrow Airport or when you collect your worlddutyfree.com Reserve & Collect order in store in the airport. Voucher only available to customers who claim a VAT refund in cash (in their home currency or pounds sterling) at their Reserve your Refund appointment at Heathrow Airport. Promoter is Travelex UK Limited, 4th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, N1 9AG (“Travelex”). Travelex reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any point in time without prior notice. Voucher must be presented in store when making a transaction in a World Duty Free store. Valid from 12 June 2018 to 31 August 2018. One voucher per person, per transaction and must be presented at time of purchase at World Duty Free. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of any tobacco products. Only available to departing passengers with a valid boarding card, staff not included. No cash alternative. Vouchers which have been photocopied, defaced or damaged in any way may not be accepted at World Duty Free’s discretion. Any products bought with a voucher cannot be refunded and may be exchanged for another product of the same value only. Neither Travelex nor World Duty Free accept responsibility if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement voucher will be provided in these circumstances.