If you work at Heathrow and commute by train, bus or RailAir coach, access to colleague discount is available if you have an Airport ID.
Up to 75% off train fares for colleagues
You can save up to 75% on Heathrow Express and TfL rail services. Passes are available on a weekly, monthly or annual basis.
How to get your 75% discount
Colleagues who have purchased a Heathrow Connect weekly, monthly or annual may still use them / they are valid beyond 20 May on TfL Rail services between Heathrow and Paddington.
- All colleagues will continue to save up to 75% off TfL Rail tickets between Heathrow and Paddington at least until the end of 2019. Tickets must be purchased from any TfL Rail ticket office between Paddington and Hayes and Harlington only, please note that discounted TfL Rail tickets won’t be sold at Heathrow stations
- Discount doesn’t apply for contactless or Oyster payment
- A 75% colleague discount is also available between Reading and Heathrow by purchasing in advance of travel at one of the GWR ticket offices on the route
- Colleague discount can be claimed on a weekly, monthly or annual by purchasing in advance and providing proof of your home address, a passport sized photograph and an airport ID at the relevant GWR or TfL Rail ticket office
- TfL standard peak times will apply Monday to Friday (not on public holidays or at the weekend) between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00
With the 75% discount a single PAYG fare in peak hours between Heathrow and Paddington could cost as little as £2.55 or from Ealing Broadway £1.83 for all colleagues who purchase a ticket in advance using their airport ID.
Heathrow Travelcard (for buses and trains)
Travelcards offer substantial discounts on a variety of bus and train routes for Heathrow ID card holders.
Travelcards range between £25 monthly (£250 annually) and £100 monthly (£1,000 annually)*. The concessions available will depend on where you live.
Prices and full details of all travelcard products are available on the Heathrow Travelcard web site.
The Heathrow travelcard can be used on all local buses and RailAir coaches to Oxford, Reading and Woking. Plus the Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect services.
Once you register for a travelcard it can be delivered to your home address.
To find out more information on our discounted products and offers please visit our Heathrow Travelcard site.
*Not all products are available to all companies - see Heathrow Travelcard Terms and Conditions (41KB PDF) for more details
To discuss eligibility, call the Heathrow Commuter team directly on 020 8745 2766 (between 09:00 - 15:00 Monday - Friday).