Changes to entering the UK using EU ID cards

From 1 October 2021, most EU, EEA and Swiss nationals will need to use a valid passport to travel to the UK. ID cards will no longer be accepted as a valid travel document to enter the UK, though some exemptions will apply. 

Find out more
Skip to Content
Saved Flights

Your Saved Flights

No Saved Flights

  • We have a number of schemes to help people in the local community affected by noise. The schemes cover homes, schools and other community buildings.

    For further information please call our Community Relations team on Freephone 0800 344 844.

    For all vortex queries please phone our Helpdesk during office hours on 0800 344 844. Heathrow also operates a 24-hour emergency service. If you suspect that your house has been struck and you need an assessment of your home you should report the damage to us as soon as possible on 07513 812808.



    Noise insulation schemes

    Provides practical support to those homeowners most affected by aircraft noise at Heathrow.

    • Vortex protection scheme

      Repair vortex damage and strengthen roofs in high-risk areas.

      Find out more
    • Ice falls from aircraft

      Repair damage from ice falls.

      Find out more
    • Get help relocating

      Financial assistance for homeowners who want to move from a high noise area.

      Find out more

    Use of personal data

    Heathrow is committed to protecting your personal information and we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal data. For details please see our privacy notice.