Introduction to the HCNF
The Heathrow Community Noise Forum was set up in 2015 and is made up of representatives from 12 local authorities around Heathrow, NATS, BA, DfT, CAA and Heathrow.
Heathrow set up the forum in response to local concerns regarding future changes to airspace as a result of the Government’s Future Airspace Strategy.
The aims of the Forum are to:
- keep community representatives and local authority stakeholders informed and seek their input in preparing for and consulting on future airspace modernisation as part of the Government’s Future Airspace Strategy;
- improve understanding of members on Heathrow’s operations and airspace issues;
- seek input from members to inform the communications approach to trials and public consultations regarding potential airspace changes;
- build trust in the data through members involvement in the independent verification of the data and analysis of data.
Terms of Reference
See the Forum's Terms of Reference.
There is a public gallery at each of the meetings which members of the public are welcome to come and observe. As there are only a limited number of spaces in the gallery, we would ask you to pre-register if you would like to attend by emailing email@example.com with ‘Heathrow Community Noise Forum attendance’ in the subject heading.
- Wednesday 18 July 2018, 1:30pm–4:30pm, Heathrow Academy
- Wednesday 19 September 2018, 1pm–4pm, Heathrow Academy
- Wednesday 21 November 2018, 1pm–4pm, Heathrow Academy
Meeting notes and presentations
Meeting notes and presentations from each of the previous meetings can be found here.