Changes to entering the UK using EU ID cards

From 1 October 2021, most EU, EEA and Swiss nationals will need to use a valid passport to travel to the UK. ID cards will no longer be accepted as a valid travel document to enter the UK, though some exemptions will apply. 

Find out more
Skip to Content
Saved Flights

Your Saved Flights

No Saved Flights

  • All works taking place in or impacting on Heathrow Airside areas must be approved by the Heathrow Airside Operations department. Applications for works are managed through an electronic permit process on the CMO platform.

    In order to request a CMO account, please email requesting access to CMO AIrside Works Applications with the following detail:

    1.  Full name
    2. Email address
    3. Company name

    Airside works application

    Full detail of the process to be followed can be found within ASWorks_OSI_004 Control of Works Airside (that can be found on the Operational Safety Instruction page) prior to submitting an application.

    More information

    Any additional queries should be directed to Heathrow Airside Works Approvals.