Kids eat free
Simply grab yourself something tasty and the kids can eat FREE with an adult at selected restaurants during the qualifying dates. Terms and conditions apply.
- 9 - 19 February 2017
- Kids Eat Free all year round at The Perfectionists' Café (Terminal 2) and Gordon Ramsay Plane Food (Terminal 5).
On the menu at Heathrow for kids
Our children's menus offer a selection of scrumptious dishes using ingredients that are delicious and nutritious for all the family.
Terms and conditions
(unless indicated otherwise)
- Applicable dates: 9 - 19 February 2017
- One free children’s meal with each adult main course purchased from the main menu.
- Maximum of four free children’s meals.
- Children’s meal must be a regular sized option from the children’s menu.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability, no substitute available, no cash alternative.
- Management reserve the right to amend offer at any time.
- Age limits:
- Children 12 years or younger at EAT, La Salle, Huxleys, Oriel, YO! Sushi, Ca’puccino, Gordon Ramsay Plane Food, The Commission and The Gorgeous Kitchen
- Children 10 years or younger at The Perfectionists’ Café, The Prince of Wales , and Carluccio’s
- Minimum spend £9 (except Yo! Sushi where the minimum spend is £10, EAT where the minimum is £7 and The Commission where the minimum is £10.95)
- * Yo! Sushi: One free children’s meal (choose two plates from our YO! Kids Top 10 recommended dishes) with each adult spending £10 or more. Not valid on takeaway.
- ** Carluccio's: Only available in Terminal 4 (excludes Terminal 5).
- *** EAT: Children's meal must be from the children's menu (kid's sandwich, fresh piece of fruit, kid's hot drink
- **** The Gorgeous Kitchen: Kids Eat Free begins at 11:30am and runs until last flight
Collect points on airport shopping, parking, Heathrow Express and more. Then choose your reward.