Kids eat free
Kids Eat Free during school holidays
Simply grab yourself something tasty and the kids can eat FREE with an adult at selected restaurants during the qualifying dates. Terms and conditions apply.
- 13 July - 10 September 2017
- 12 - 29 October 2017
- 8 December 2017 - 7 January 2018
The Perfectionists' Café (available all year)
Kids Eat Free – Extended at Terminal 5 for British Airways Kids Fly Free Promotion! To celebrate Kids Go Free with British Airways, we’ve extended the fun at Terminal 5. Qualifying dates
- 1 June to 31 October 2017
Carluccio's (before security)
Terms and conditions
(unless indicated otherwise)
- Applicable dates: 25 May - 4 June 2017, 13 July - 10 September 2017, 12 - 29 October 2017, 8 December 2017 - 7 January 2018
- One free children’s meal with each adult main course purchased from the main menu.
- Maximum of four free children’s meals.
- Children’s meal must be a regular sized option from the children’s menu.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability, no substitute available, no cash alternative.
- Management reserve the right to amend offer at any time.
- Age limits:
- Children 12 years or younger at EAT, La Salle, Huxleys, Oriel, Ca’puccino, Gordon Ramsay Plane Food, The Commission and The Gorgeous Kitchen
- Children 10 years or younger at Bridge Bar, The Perfectionists’ Café, The Prince of Wales , and Carluccio’s
- Minimum spend £9 (except Yo! Sushi where the minimum spend is £10, EAT where the minimum is £7 and The Commission where the minimum is £10.95)
- ** EAT: Children's meal must be from the children's menu (kid's sandwich, fresh piece of fruit, kid's hot drink
Collect points on airport shopping, parking, Heathrow Express and more. Then choose your reward.