Kids eat free
Simply grab yourself something tasty and the kids can eat FREE with an adult at selected restaurants during the qualifying dates. Terms and conditions apply.
- 9 December 2016 - 8 January 2017. Please note Kids Eat Free all year round at The Perfectionists' Café (Terminal 2) and Gordon Ramsay Plane Food (Terminal 5).
On the menu at Heathrow for kids
Our children's menus offer a selection of scrumptious dishes using ingredients that are delicious and nutritious for all the family.
Terms and conditions
(unless indicated otherwise)
- Applicable dates: 9 December - 8 January 2017
- One free children’s meal with each adult main course purchased from the main menu.
- Maximum of four free children’s meals.
- Children’s meal must be a regular sized option from the children’s menu.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability, no substitute available, no cash alternative.
- Management reserve the right to amend offer at any time.
- Age limits:
- Children 12 years or younger at EAT, La Salle, Huxleys, Oriel, YO! Sushi, Ca’puccino, Gordon Ramsay Plane Food, The Commission and The Gorgeous Kitchen
- Children 10 years or younger at The Perfectionists’ Café, The Prince of Wales , and Carluccio’s
- Minimum spend £9 (except Yo! Sushi where the minimum spend is £10, EAT where the minimum is £7 and The Commission where the minimum is £10.95)
- * Yo! Sushi: One free children’s meal (choose two plates from our YO! Kids Top 10 recommended dishes) with each adult spending £10 or more. Not valid on takeaway.
- ** Carluccio's: Only available in Terminal 4 (excludes Terminal 5).
- *** EAT: Children's meal must be from the children's menu (kid's sandwich, fresh piece of fruit, kid's hot drink
- **** The Gorgeous Kitchen: Kids Eat Free begins at 11:30am and runs until last flight
Collect points on airport shopping, parking, Heathrow Express and more. Then choose your reward.