Puerto Vallarta Airport Guide
- Full name: Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport
- Location: The airport is located 5 miles (8 km) north of Puerto Vallarta.
- Time: Local time is GMT -6 (GMT -5 from first Sunday in April to second last Saturday in October).
Tel: +52 (322)221 1298.
- Transfer to the City:
Areomovil taxi transportation is the main source of transport from the airport, as well as combi bus (Colectivo minivan) which charge rates based on the zone of travel. The fare must be paid before departure at a small kiosk located just outside the terminal. Limos.com also provide a service for passengers from the airport. Taxis can be flagged down from the highway and travellers can expect to pay around US$10 to get to Puerto Vallarta. The local bus travels through to Puerto Vallarta at a cost of around 3 Pesos.
- Car rental:
There are several car rental agencies located in the terminal.
The airport features a bank, a bureaux de change, cash machines, several small shops on the ground level of the airport, duty-free shops, a café, restaurant and a bar.
There is short-term parking available.
- Departure tax: US$23 (generally included in the airline ticket, check with your booking agent).
- Website: aeropuertosgap.com.mx/english/index-site.html