Tirana International Airport Guide
- Full name: Tirana International Airport Nene Tereza
- Location: Tirana International Airport is located 10 miles (17km) outside Tirana and is easy to reach via the new access road from the Tirana - Durres motorway.
- Time: Local time is GMT +1 (GMT +2 from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October).
Tel: +355 42 381 800.
- Transfer to the City:
Rinas Express operates an hourly bus service from 6am to 6pm between the airport and the National Museum in central Tirana. A single fare is ALL 250.
- Car rental:
Rental cars are available from Sixt, Avis, Hertz and Europcar, among others.
Tirana International Airport has a small duty-free shop, ATMs, restaurants, a business lounge, newsagents, souvenir kiosks, a bar (with a designated smoking area) and a cafe.
Long and short-term parking is available. In lot P1, the first hour is ALL 150, four hours is ALL 240, seven hours is ALL 360, 12 hours is ALL 480, and 24 hours is ALL 720. Lot P2 is cheaper, charging ALL 120 for the first hour, ALL 190 for four hours, and ALL 300 for up to 24 hours.
- Departure tax: US$10 is levied on all foreign nationals. Nationals of Albania pay Lek1,000.
- Website: www.tirana-airport.com