Toilets are provided throughout Heathrow, in arrivals and departures, before and after security. Most include a unisex, wheelchair-accessible toilet. Occasionally the accessible toilet is located inside the men's and ladies' toilets.
Parents travelling with children of the opposite sex are welcome to use the unisex accessible toilets.
Showers are available in the following lounges (fees apply)
- Terminal 2: Plaza Premium Lounge (arrivals - public area)
- Terminal 2: Plaza Premium Lounge (departure lounge - passenger area)
- Terminal 3: No. 1 Traveller Lounge (departure lounge - passenger area)
- Terminal 4: Plaza Premium Lounge (departure lounge - passenger area)
- Terminal 5: Aspire Lounge and Spa (departure lounge - passenger area)
Facilities may also be available to eligible passengers in the airlines' own lounges. Find out more about our lounges.
We have over 100 water fountains across Heathrow’s four terminals clearly sign-posted and located at most toilets where you are welcome to fill up your water bottles.