All the forms you need when applying for or maintaining your organisation's passes can be downloaded here.
Application for a full airside pass only
Application for a landside pass only
- Download Form 1b (441KB PDF)
Reference details continuation sheet
Some applications will need more references, depending on the employment record of the applicant.
- Download Form 2 (101KB PDF)
Application for re-issue of an Airport ID Pass
To be used for five-year renewals and TUPEs transfers only
Applicants also need to bring a reference from the company confirming their continuous employment since their original pass was issued (not required on a TUPE transfer if the pass is still valid).
If an applicant is also due for his five-year renewal during a TUPE transfer, a letter of continuous employment will be also required.
- Download Form 4a (574KB PDF)
- Authorised Signatory Continuous Employment letter (93KB DOC)
- Authorised Signatory Continuous Employment TUPE letter (92KB DOC)
Change of details
For any changes on an existing pass.
- Download Form 4b (90KB PDF)
Notification of a lost or stolen pass
Please give notice of lost or stolen passes by telephone first. Bring this form to the ID Centre with valid proof of ID. No appointment is required.
- Download Form 6 (100KB PDF)
Interactive Reinstatement form (up to six months)
- Download Form 7a (313KB PDF)
Interactive Reinstatement form (between six months and one year)
- Download Form 7b (424KB PDF)
Application for 30-day or 1-5 day temporary ID pass
This form needs to be completed in full by the authorised signatory.
- Download Form 8 (60KB PDF)
Pass application for diplomats and persons with statutory access rights
Most signatories will not need this form.
- Download Form 9 (91KB PDF)
Form to return a pass that's no longer required
We ask you to promptly return passes when employees leave or no longer need airside access.
- Download Form 10 (105KB PDF)
Form to ask for the release of data
The Data Protection Act provides specific protection against unauthorised disclosure.
- Download Form 11 (140KB PDF)
Vehicle application form
For vehicles that are to be driven airside.
- Download Form 12 (111KB PDF)
- Guidance Note - Vehicle Airside Insurance Requirements - April 2011 (89KB PDF)
Airport ID scheme enquiry form
For companies or organisations which are new to the airport environment or perhaps dealing with a contract for work for the first time. On approval of the request, an application pack will be sent out.
- Download Form 14 (58KB PDF)
Airport ID scheme change of company details
For companies or organisations which need to make changes to their accounts with the airport.
- Download Form 15 (57KB PDF)
Airport ID scheme authorised signatory nomination form
Authorised signatories must be nominated on this form before they can be appointed and receive training.
- Download Form 16 (76KB PDF)
Authorised signatory sample signature form
When appointing signatories we need a sample signature. Please use this form.
- Download Form 17 (144KB PDF)
Authorised signatory leavers form
Please use this form to tell us about authorised signatories who will be leaving your organisation.
- Download Form 18 (23KB PDF)
Notification of lost or stolen airside vehicle pass
Use this form to notify us of the loss of an airside vehicle pass. A replacement airside vehicle pass will not be issued unless this Notification Form has been completed in full and authorised by a recognised Authorised Signatory.
- Download Form 22 (260KB PDF)
Template letters for you to use
We have prepared these templates based on our authorised signatory training programme. They meet most, if not all of the circumstances you are likely to meet.
If you wish to vary the content, please ensure that you do not amend the questions the template letters pose to each recipient. These are set out in the direction that we have to ask you to follow.
Please feel free to change certain issues of style or tone and remember that you should use your organisation's letterhead when preparing the letters. All the templates are in Microsoft Word format so they can easily be edited.
For referees, not for the current employer.
- Download Proforma 1 (41KB DOC)
Sponsoring Company reference
For the current or most recent employer.
- Download Proforma 2 (31KB DOC)
Self Employment reference
To verify details when an applicant has been self-employed.
- Download Proforma 3 (41KB DOC)
Employment in Family Business reference
To verify details when an applicant was employed by their own family.
- Download Proforma 4 (46KB DOC)
Employment Agency reference
If your applicant's employment was with an agency.
- Download Proforma 5 (43KB DOC)
JobCentre Plus reference
If your applicant was unemployed.
- Download Proforma 6 (40KB DOC)
If in a family business or self-employed and those businesses are no longer listed.
- Download Proforma 7 (37KB DOC)
References from schools, colleges and universities.
- Download Proforma 8 (40KB DOC)
- Download Proforma 9 (45KB DOC)