Temporary ID issuing office closure
Star Centre and D'Albiac House
The temporary ID issuing office, at the Star Centre in D’Albiac House, is closed for refurbishment and will re-open in October 2015.
In October, the Heathrow ID Centre at the Academy will close permanently and re-locate to the newly refurbished space at the Star Centre in D’Albiac House.
If you need a temporary ID during the Star refurbishment programme, please go to one of the following locations:
- T2 Temporary ID issuing station: located on basement level next to the Terminal Service Centre
- T4 Temporary ID issuing station: located on ground floor in arrivals, next to the lifts for the London Underground
- T5 Temporary ID issuing station: located on the second floor, mezzanine level, opposite the Heathrow Management Office
- Colnbrook Logistics Centre (CLC) temporary ID issuing station: located at the Wilson James Compound, Colnbrook logistics centre SL3 0EB
- The Heathrow ID Centre at the Academy: located on Newall Road
Please remember to bring your completed 'Form 8 temporary ID' application with you, signed by your authorised signatory, and proof of identity.
The Heathrow ID Centre at the Academy on Newall Road will remain open during the refurbishment and will continue to issue permanent, temporary and vehicle passes.
For groups of six or more people, please use the Heathrow ID Centre at the Academy on Newall Road to collect temporary passes.
The rest of the Star Centre will remain open for business during the refurbishment.
For questions, please call 020 8757 0990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.