Heathrow Leadership Group
The Heathrow Leadership Group works collaboratively to improve the end-to-end passenger experience at Heathrow.
The group comprises the Chief Executives of Heathrow, International Airlines Group, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, NATS and the CAA, and meets quarterly under the Chairmanship of Colin Matthews.
Copies of the terms of reference and minutes of meetings are available below.
The minutes of the Heathrow Leadership Group meeting indicate the topics discussed and show the direction of debate, the general conclusions and actions. The minutes are not intended to be a detailed record.
- Minutes - April 2011 (84KB PDF)
- Minutes - October 2011 (83KB PDF)
- Minutes (special meeting) - November 2011 (68KB PDF)
- Minutes - January 2012 (73KB PDF)
- Minutes - April 2012 (86KB PDF)
- Minutes - July 2012 (86KB PDF)
- Minutes - October 2012 (155KB PDF)
- Minutes - January 2013 (155KB PDF)
- Minutes - April 2013 (151KB PDF)
- Minutes - May 2013 (97KB PDF)