No rail services to Heathrow - 4 & 5 December
Due to engineering works at Heathrow, there will be no mainline rail services to or from Heathrow Airport on 4 & 5 December.
London Underground services between the terminals and London will continue to operate, passengers looking to travel to central London, or connecting between terminals 5 and 2/3, will be required to use the London Underground services.
Face coverings are mandatory at the airport and we encourage everyone to wear one at all times, unless they’re exempt. Passengers can purchase face coverings at several retailers at the airport including Boots and WHSmith.
The safety of both passengers and colleagues has always been Heathrow’s number one priority. The airport has several COVID-secure measures in place to make sure everyone has a safe journey including:
- Enhance cleaning regimes including Hygiene Technicians, UV robots and other anti-viral technologies to ensure continuous disinfection across terminals
- Dedicated COVID marshals to enforce social distancing
- 600 hand sanitiser stations
Due to the emergence of a new Coronavirus variant, the UK Government have advised that fully vaccinated passengers arriving into England must:
- Take a PCR test no later than 2 days after their arrival.
- Self isolate until they receive their result.
- If a passenger tests positive, they must isolate for 10 days.
- If a passenger tests negative, they can leave self isolation.
Passengers who are not fully vaccinated must continue to follow separate guidance.
As countries may change their entry requirements, we advise customers to check the UK Government website for up to date information.
Buses depart the airport for Havana every 30 minutes from 10am to 10pm, but require payment in local currency. Private transport is advisable.
Transtour, Rex and Cubanacar operate car hire facilities at the airport.
Airport facilities include VIP lounges with business facilities, banks and currency exchange, disabled assistance, a lost and found, and a variety of shopping and dining options.
There is short and long-term parking available roughly 500 feet (150m) from the terminal buildings.
Your session has timed out due to inactivity.