Newquay Airport Guide
- Full name: Newquay Cornwall Airport
- Location: The airport is situated four and a half miles (7.5km) northeast of Newquay, on Cornwalls north coast.
- Time: GMT (GMT +1, Apr - Oct)
General airport enquiries: +44 01637 860 600
- Transfer to the City:
First Kernow bus A5 travels between central Newquay and the airport roughly every hour, and authorised airport taxis and rental cars are also available. There is a train station near the airport.
- Car rental:
Europcar and Hertz are represented at the airport.
Newquay is a small but comfortable airport, with only basic facilities. Two coffee bars, an executive lounge, free wifi and facilities for the disabled are available at the airport.
Parking is available at the airport. Parking in both car parks is free for the first hour, substantial discounts are available for those who book online in advance.
- Departure tax: A £5 Airport Development Fee is required from all departing passengers over the age of 16.
- Website: www.newquaycornwallairport.com