Belfast International Airport Guide
- Full name: Belfast International Airport
- Location: The airport is situated 18 miles (29km) northwest of Belfast.
- Time: Local time is GMT (GMT +1 between the last Sunday in March and the Saturday before the last Sunday in October).
Tel: +44 28 9448 4848.
- Transfer to the City:
The Airport Express operates between the airport and the city centre every 10 minutes from outside the terminal building, 24 hours a day. The International Airport Taxi Company offer taxis outside the right hand door of the airport exit lobby with a list of fares displayed in the exit hall of the terminal. The journey takes around 25 minutes.
- Car rental:
Car rental companies include Avis, Budget, Hertz, and National and can be found in the Arrivals hall.
Facilities at the airport include bureaux de changes, ATMs, wifi, duty-free shopping, travel agent, business lounge, information desk, and a variety of shops and restaurants. Passengers with disabilities are well catered for.
There are three parking options at Belfast International Airport: short-stay parking, the main car park, and long-stay parking. The pick-up and drop-off zones are also charged for, costing about £1 for a 10-minute stay.
- Departure tax: None. 2762.7
- Website: www.belfastairport.com