Your session will timeout due to inactivity, please choose to continue your session if you’d would like to continue.
No rail services to Heathrow - 4 & 5 December
Due to engineering works at Heathrow, there will be no mainline rail services to or from Heathrow Airport on 4 & 5 December.
London Underground services between the terminals and London will continue to operate, passengers looking to travel to central London, or connecting between terminals 5 and 2/3, will be required to use the London Underground services.
Face coverings are mandatory at the airport and we encourage everyone to wear one at all times, unless they’re exempt. Passengers can purchase face coverings at several retailers at the airport including Boots and WHSmith.
The safety of both passengers and colleagues has always been Heathrow’s number one priority. The airport has several COVID-secure measures in place to make sure everyone has a safe journey including:
- Enhance cleaning regimes including Hygiene Technicians, UV robots and other anti-viral technologies to ensure continuous disinfection across terminals
- Dedicated COVID marshals to enforce social distancing
- 600 hand sanitiser stations
Due to the emergence of a new Coronavirus variant, the UK Government have advised that fully vaccinated passengers arriving into England must:
- Take a PCR test no later than 2 days after their arrival.
- Self isolate until they receive their result.
- If a passenger tests positive, they must isolate for 10 days.
- If a passenger tests negative, they can leave self isolation.
Passengers who are not fully vaccinated must continue to follow separate guidance.
As countries may change their entry requirements, we advise customers to check the UK Government website for up to date information.
Our Flying Messenger service is no longer in operation.
Your session has timed out due to inactivity.