All ID Centre applications are to be submitted through our online portal, ID Gateway. As an authorised signatory, you should you have received your ID Gateway log in. This gives you access to the online portal and will enable you to complete applications for:
- Full ID Passes
- Landside Passes
- Re-issue ID Passes
- Unparking and Unbarking of ID Passes
- Lost or Stolen ID Passes
- Temporary ID passes
- Change of details
Please contact the ID Centre if you are having any difficulties logging in to ID Gateway or are yet to receive your login details.
Joining the ID Pass Scheme
In order to join the ID Pass Scheme, please complete the ID Scheme enquiry form and submit it to; email@example.com.
Information you will need to provide, such as:
- Company name
- Company registration number
- Type of nature of work at Heathrow
- Length of contract at Heathrow and with whom
- Download Template - Company Headed Paper
- Download Template - Continuous Employment
- Download Template - Authorised Signatory Continuous Employment TUPE letter
- Download Template - Education
- Download Template - Employment
- Download Template - Gap Reference
- Download Template - Agency Reference
- Download Template - Self Employment
- Download Template - Voluntary Sector Reference
- Download Template - Jobcentere Plus Reference
- Download Template - Employment in the Family Business Reference
- Download Template - Sponsor Letter
- Download Template - Additional Reference
Security interview guidance and templates
Responsibilities of a pass holder
Pass holder responsibilities can be found here.
ID Centre Receipt
Please complete this form if you wish to obtain a receipt when returning ID Passes.
Terms and Conditions of the Scheme
Data Protection and Privacy Notice
The ID Centre Data Protection and Privacy Notice can be found here.