Changes to entering the UK using EU ID cards

From 1st October 2021, most EU, EEA and Swiss nationals will need to use a valid passport to travel to the UK. ID cards will no longer be accepted as a valid travel document to enter the UK, though some exemptions will apply. 

Find out more
Skip to Content
Saved Flights

Your Saved Flights

No Saved Flights

  • Our annual and quarterly Flight Performance report provides detailed information on performance including number of noise infringements, night flights, and how we are doing on our Noise Action Plan commitments.

    This section also includes reports detailing information captured by our noise monitors,  reports from the CAA’s Environmental Research and Consultancy Department and a summary of our activity in relation to noise management (as part of our annual Corporate Responsibility Report).