Apprenticeships at Heathrow
The Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy offers two distinct Apprenticeship routes (route 1 for individuals entering employment and route 2 for existing employees), providing an opportunity for individuals to develop and learn new skills to further their careers.
We offer qualifications at Intermediate, Advanced, Higher and Degree level, which are national awards based on competency, achieved through assessment and training in the workplace, and are tailored to each individual.
- Intermediate (Level 2) – 13 months Equivalent to four / five GCSEs at grades A-C
- Advanced (Level 3) – 15-18 months Equivalent to two A levels
- Higher (Level 4-7) – 18-24 months Foundation Degree and above.
- Degree (Level 6-7) – 48 months Foundation Degree and above.
- Retail skills
- Customer service
- Team leading
- Hospitality services
- Kitchen services
- Warehouse and storage
- Aviation and logistics
- Business administration
Higher qualifications available
- Data Analyst
- Digital Marketing
- HR Support
- HR Consultant/Patner
- Procurement & Supply
- Associate Project Manager
- Chartered Manage
- Digital & Technology Solutions Professional
- Senior Leader MBA
For more information about our range of Apprenticeships, please contact us: