Heathrow Drop & Ride Parking – Terminal 4
Discover Drop & Ride - Heathrow Terminal 4
Drop & Ride is the quicker, easier way to park at Terminal 4.
- Drive straight up to the Terminal 4 Drop & Ride Parking area
- No need to hunt for a car parking space – you park on bays reserved for Drop & Ride, right next to the entry barrier
- Leave your keys with us and we will take care of your car whilst you are away
- Be reassured, your car is always kept on-airport
- You take a short transfer to/from the terminal on our shuttle bus
- On your return you're first off the shuttle bus, right where you parked your vehicle
It's the same secure, convenient Long Stay car park close to Terminal 4 – but with an even smoother transfer.
Catch a shuttle bus - they run every 10 minutes to Terminal 4, and the transfer takes between 3 and 7 minutes.
Thousands of people each year enjoy a better holiday by letting us care for their vehicle. You'll know your car is safe at Heathrow long-term, because all official car parks feature:
- Frequent patrols
- Security fencing
- CCTV coverage
- Park Mark aware for safety and security.
You'll find the Long Stay Car Park for Terminal 4 is just off the Southern Perimeter Road. Find it by satnav – latitude: +51.45533 longitude: -0.44848.
Book Heathrow Long Stay Parking for your trip, or simply drive up to any Heathrow long term car park when you arrive at the airport.
- First day: £26.50
- Each additional 24-hour period or part thereof: £21.00
Peak drive-up prices
- First day: £30.50
- Each additional 24-hour period or part thereof: £24.20
Effective for arrivals:
- Christmas: 17 December 2016 - 2 January 2017
Pick-up and drop-off
If you are dropping off or picking up passengers, you can use the Long Stay car park for 2 hours free of charge. Re-entry to Heathrow Long Stay parking is prohibited within 24 hours. This facility is not available to private hire and trade vehicles. All exits will need to be verified by a member of the car parking team either on site or via Exit intercom.Back to top