Monastir Airport Guide
- Full name: Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport
- Location: 5 miles (8km) west of Monastir
- Time: GMT +1 (GMT +2 from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October).
+216 73 520 000
- Transfer to the City:
There is a light rail located in front of the airport with service to Monastir and Sousse every 30 minutes.
- Car rental:
Alamo, Avis, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt operate car hire facilities at Monastir Airport.
Ther terminal contains two restaurants, duty-free shopping, public phones, banks, currency exchange facilities, a tourist information centre, baby-changing facilities, and a first aid station.
There are parking facilities for cars and buses adjacent to the terminal.
- Departure tax: 45 Tunisian dinars
- Website: www.habibbourguibaairport.com