Reus Airport Guide
- Full name: Reus Airport
- Location: Situated in Costa Dorada, between Constantí and Reus, approximately 6 miles (9km) from the city of Tarragona in Catalonia.
- Time: GMT +1 (GMT +2 from March to October).
+34 09 02 404 704
- Transfer to the City:
Barcelona is 46 miles (75km) to the north and can be reached by public and private transport. There are public buses opposite the arrivals terminal and public transport travels into Reus centre, Barcelona and various locations on the coast of the Costa Dorada, as well as to Tarragona.
- Car rental: Rental companies include Avis, Europcar and Hertz.
- Facilities:A shop in the departures lounge sells alcohol, cigarettes, perfumes, books and a variety of foods and souvenirs. There is another near the check-in desks selling sweets and souvenirs. The café bar in the check-in area offers baguettes and snacks. There are ATMs available throughout the airport, and first aid is available in the departures terminal. Travel assistance and facilities are available for disabled passengers.
- Parking: There is free parking for 444 cars next to the airport.
- Website: www.aena.es