Guadalajara Airport Guide
- Full name: Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport
- Location: The airport is situated 10 miles (16km) south of Guadalajara.
- Time: Local time is GMT -6 (GMT -5 between the first Sunday in April and the second last Sunday in October).
Tel: +52 (0)33 3688 5248.
- Transfer to the City:
Many local hotels offer transfers that are cheaper than taxi fares.
- Car rental:
Car rental companies include Avis, Budget, Sixt, National, Fox, Hertz, Thrifty, Alamo and Europcar.
There are shops, bars and restaurants at the airport. Other facilities include ATMs, banks, currency exchange and VIP lounges and tourist information. Disabled facilities are relatively good; those with special needs are advised to contact their airline in advance.
There is plenty of parking available in the airport, for an hourly fee.
- Departure tax: US$18 to $US29 (sometime included in the ticket, check with your booking agent).
- Website: www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx