Cancun International Guide
- Full name: Cancun International Airport
- Location: The airport is situated eight miles (13km) southwest of the hotel and resort area in Cancun.
- Time: Local time is GMT -6 (GMT -5 between the first Sunday in April and the second last Sunday in October).
Tel: +52 99 8848 7200
- Transfer to the City:
Both taxis and colectivos can be used to get to the town. An official taxi company provides services from the airport and can be paid for at the airport just outside the arrivals hall. Colectivos are small buses that provide a door-to-door service; the driver will usually wait until it is full before leaving. Airport ADO buses leave the airport from all three terminals every 30 to 40 minutes and go to downtown Cancun as well as Playa del Carmen.
- Car rental:
Major car rental companies are represented at the airport, along with a number of local companies.
Cancun airport has all the facilities one would expect at one of the world's mega-airports. Facilities include ATMs, a bureau de change, restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, medical services and tourist information. There are facilities for disabled passengers but those with special needs are advised to contact their airline in advance.
Parking is available near to the terminal entrance, starting at MXN 28 per hour, up to a maximum of MXN 165 per day.
- Departure tax: US$18 to US$29.
- Website: www.cancun-airport.net