Milan Linate Airport Guide
- Full name: Milan Linate Airport
- Location: The airport is situated five miles (8km) from downtown Milan.
- Time: GMT +1 (GMT +2 between the last Sunday in March and the last Sunday in October).
Tel: +39 02 7485 2200 or +39 02 2810 6306.
- Transfer to the City:
Bus number 73 runs from Linate Airport to Milan Piazza S. Babila every 10 minutes, between 5.35am and 12.35am, and at a cost of €1.5 per ticket. Alternatively, there is a bus that travels to Milan Central Station every 30 minutes. All buses departing from Linate Airport depart from the area just outside arrivals.
- Car rental:
Car rental companies at Linate Airport include Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Maggiore/National, Sixt and Thrifty, all of which have desks in the arrivals section.
Facilities at the airport include ATMs, currency exchange, a post office, left luggage and baggage wrapping, a business centre and executive lounge, a pharmacy and first aid station, a hair salon, laundry facilities, a chapel, and an information desk. Duty-free shopping is available, and dining options range from fast food joints to good restaurants.
Parking comprises about 4,500 spaces. There are both short and long-term parking options available, all within a two-minute walk to the terminals.
- Departure tax: All taxes and surcharges are included in ticket costs.
- Website: www.milanolinate-airport.com/en