Rhodes Diagoros International Airport Guide
- Full name: Rhodes Diagoros International Airport
- Location: The airport is located just nine miles (14km) from Rodos on the island of Rhodes in Greece.
- Time: GMT +2 (GMT +3 between last Sunday in April and last Sunday in October).
Tel: +30 22 410 88 700.
- Transfer to the City:
A public bus runs from the airport into town. Tickets cost just €2 and the bus runs between 6.50am and 11.05pm. There are eleven buses each day. They leave from a bus station 300m from the terminal after Exit 1. The trip into town takes 40 minutes. Metered airport taxis are also available from outside the terminal.
- Car rental:
Avis, Budget, Europcar and Hertz all provide rental cars at Rhodes Diagoras International Airport.
ATMs, a bank, currency exchange facilities, left luggage lockers, duty free shops, souvenir stores, restaurants, snack kiosks and medical facilities are all available and the airport is accessible to disabled persons.
Short- and long-term parking is available at Rhodes Diagros Airport. It is located directly opposite the terminal.
- Departure tax: A departure tax of €12 is levied on all passengers.
- Website: www.hcaa.gr/content/index.asp?tid=122&lang=2