Chania Airport Guide
- Full name: Chania International Airport
- Location: Souda Bay, 8.7 miles (14km) east of Chania
- Time: GMT +2 (GMT +3 between last Sunday in April and last Sunday in October).
+30 28210 83800
- Transfer to the City:
There is regular bus service to Chania from the airport. Travel time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Car rental:
Hertz, Europcar, and Kappa operate car hire facilities at Chania Airport.
The terminal contains a bar, duty-free shopping, bank, currency exchange, VIP lounge, police station, lost and found, first aid station, and information centre.
There is both short and long-term parking available at the airport.
- Departure tax: €12.15 (international), €8.51 (domestic). A security fee of €1.52 is also charged.
- Website: www.hcaa-eleng.gr/chandat.htm