Zakynthos Airport Guide
- Full name: Zakynthos International Airport Dionysios Solomos
- Location: Kalamaki, south of Zakynthos
- Time: GMT +2 (GMT +3 between last Sunday in April and last Sunday in October).
+30 26950 29500
- Transfer to the City:
Buses travel from the airport to downtown Zakynthos with some frequency. Many hotels and resorts offer shuttle services or private pick-ups.
- Car rental:
Hertz and Europcar have car hire facilities at Zakynthos Airport.
Airport facilities include duty-free shopping, currency exchange, ATMs, and a bar and cafe.
There is parking available a short distance from the terminal.
- Departure tax: €12.15 (international), €8.51 (domestic). A security fee of €1.52 is also charged.
- Website: www.zakynthos-airport.com