Quito Airport Guide
- Full name: Mariscal Sucre International Airport
- Location: The airport is situated 11 miles (18km) from Quito city centre.
- Time: Local time is GMT -5.
Tel: +593 (0)2 2944 900 ext 2608.
- Transfer to the City:
Taxis are available outside the terminal, and there are bus services available. Where possible, use the free bus transfers provided by your hotel; arrange this in advance.
- Car rental:
Avis, Budget and Hertz are represented at the airport along with some local companies.
Facilities include shops, restaurants, cafes, duty-free shopping and tourist information desks. Banks, ATMs and currency exchange are available. There is also telephone and internet access. Passengers with special needs are catered for and a wheelchair service is available on request.
Long and short-term parking is available, charged at US$2 for the first hour and US$1.50 for each additional hour.
- Departure tax: Airport tax: US$2 (Domestic), US$40.80 (International).
- Website: www.quitoairport.aero