Shahjalal International Airport (formerly Zia Int. Airport) Guide
- Full name: Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport
- Location: 11 miles (17km) north of Dhaka
- Time: Local time is GMT/UCT + 6
+880 (0)2 896 0825
- Transfer to the City: An airport shuttle bus runs to the city. There are also taxis and tuk-tuks available.
- Car rental: A host of Bangladeshi car rental companies are available.
Currency exchange counters, post office, duty-free shopping, ATMs, small restaurants, and car-hire kiosks are available.
Long and short-term parking is available.
- Departure tax: Varies depending on destination.
- Website: www.shahjalal-airport.com